Goal of BOINC.BE reached for this year !!!

Changes for 2018
Anguillan Pirate

Re: Goal of BOINC.BE reached for this year !!!

Post by Anguillan Pirate »

Bryan wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:28 am
marsinph wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:45 pm
Can someone from this site explain how it is possible that one user coming from nowhere is able to crunch more in a few hours than all team togethet in one week ???
Give the name, which project, and which stats are you looking at. I'd be interested in seeing a user that crunches more in a day than all teams together can do in a week.
And if you want to, yet again, accuse me of cheating call me a bastard etc. then man up, grow a set of balls and make your accusations to my face, not in a sub comment in French. Post some proof of how I am manipulating results, despite the fact you can see my systems are on Collatz and Yafu, or just shut the f*ck up as quite frankly, I, my team and probably the rest of BOINC are absolutely sick to death of reading your pathetic, infantile rants.
Actually, I have done nothing to have yet more crap from you, so simply, as per reply to your PM's on the forums where you stalk me, shut the f*ck up and go f*ck yourself.
ubt - mikee

Post by ubt - mikee »

Hi

Just as a matter of interest - what's the problem? I see that Boinc.be are running 3rd with a 42 point gap from 4th. So what damage is being done?

Code: Select all

1 	Anguillan Pirates	1121
2 	LITOMYSL Team Czech	881
3 	Belgium BOINC.BE	565
4 	International Microsoft	513
5 	Spain CANAL@Boinc	285
Mike
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

marsinph

Post by marsinph »

ubt - mikee wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:22 am Hi

Just as a matter of interest - what's the problem? I see that Boinc.be are running 3rd with a 42 point gap from 4th. So what damage is being done?

Code: Select all

1 	Anguillan Pirates	1121
2 	LITOMYSL Team Czech	881
3 	Belgium BOINC.BE	565
4 	International Microsoft	513
5 	Spain CANAL@Boinc	285
Mike
Hello Mike,
The situation you give is AFTER adding Wanless Mersenne. Yesterday we wer 4th with 4 points less than the 3th !!!
We nothing crunched there since years !
But we received external help !!!
This help was on several projects !!! Thank you to this team
Think twice ! How is it possible for a little team to collect in a few hours so much credits ?

Once again, look the stats on BoincStats, but also on project itself. Not only here. You can not see all.
Look members movements on both, and you will understand all.
We know it take times to do it.
Verify on Free-DC
marsinph

Post by marsinph »

Anguillan Pirate wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:44 am
Can someone from this site explain how it is possible that one user coming from nowhere is able to crunch more in a few hours than all team togethet in one week ???
Give the name, which project, and which stats are you looking at. I'd be interested in seeing a user that crunches more in a day than all teams together can do in a week.
And if you want to, yet again, accuse me of cheating call me a bastard etc. then man up, grow a set of balls and make your accusations to my face, not in a sub comment in French. Post some proof of how I am manipulating results, despite the fact you can see my systems are on Collatz and Yafu, or just shut the f*ck up as quite frankly, I, my team and probably the rest of BOINC are absolutely sick to death of reading your pathetic, infantile rants.
Actually, I have done nothing to have yet more crap from you, so simply, as per reply to your PM's on the forums where you stalk me, shut the f*ck up and go f*ck yourself.
We think you really can not read !
But thank you to have confirmed what we were thinking !!!
The private message you speak about were sent to "ghost" users who always crunch a few hours in a team to promote it but always against our team.
Not to Anguillan and not here on forum !!!
If you refer to those private message, it will say you have read it. So you are !
Thank you.
Last edited by marsinph on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
marsinph

Post by marsinph »

Hello Bryan
I already did it in the past, by private message, giving also my personal mail !
Once again,
I send you a private with the required info
Frienly regards
Anguillan Pirate

marsinph wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:08 am
The private message you speak about were sent to "ghost" users who always crunch a few hours in a team to promote it but always against our team.
If you refer to those private message, it will say you have read it. So you are !
Thank you.
I have no idea what private messages you are on about. Did you not write the below on the forum ? Or is that a different Marsinph ?
marsinph wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:45 pm Easy to understand. Admin here are afraid about massiva attack from the most powerfull cheating team around the world.
Here admin , correct your mistake who are abused vby some user
You know perfect who !

Vous vouys discréditez de plus en plus . Dommage de voir le travail de Sebastien detruit par des batards .
Vraiment dommage.
Et personne n a la franchise de repondre. !!!
Continuez dans vos manipulations ... Vous discréditez Sebastien. et protefer par peur une equipe manipulant les resultats.
Moralité, nouys allons faiure la meme chose. Npouys allons manipuler les resultats.

Que jamais personne ne vienne nous accuser.
Anguillan Pirates a declaré la guerre, il va l avoir.
SDesolé Sebastien. Il fallait ecouter.
La politique de l autruche. C est fini.

Allez voir alleurs. on va aller voir ailleurs sur un autre site plus correct.
Puisque personne ne réagis, puisque personne ne repond, bnous publierons la liste de ces utilisateurs "fantomes" avec leur adresse IP.
Cela sera rendu public.
Tout comme les menaces judiciaires lancées par cet individu.
C est la recherche qui en patira. Tout cela a cause d'un manipulateur que ce site protege.
Repionse par message privé svp. afin de calmer le jeu. Mais personnes de ce site n ose prendre ses responsabilités !!!

Sebastien, je te presente mes exuses, mais cela va trop loin.
Mezrci pour tout ce que tu fais.
Bloque ce batard qui emmerde toiut le monde. Il suffit de regarder les stats.
On manipule les resultats.

For the bastard unable to read correcly, read very carefully.
Alez or Allez or aller is total different. It is language
Give me one good reason why I would waste my electricity to help you and your team, just one
marsinph

Post by marsinph »

Once again Mister Anguillan, ypou can not read carefully !
English, also French, are very accurate language.
You escape all and always.
You wrote your self that I have accude you of bastard in a private message.
You post it. Not our team. Yoiur self !
What you wrote is fully right. We have send such message to some "strange users"
You understand what it mean ???
We have send. But to some strange. Not to Anguillan.
You have reply here public, you received this private message. How you can read a private message NOT sent to you ?????????????????
Pablo, David, Belguim.., Jeanp, Steawart, All have received the same private message. And you cry about "bastard" received
So you show only that you are the same .
The only possibilty is that YOU are the "strange user". You have computing power. We have brain.
You have indirectly recognize that you are the "strange user".
Once again we thank you. We not more need to prouve something. You do it by yourself. Against your own person/team.

Then about electricity, once again, thank you !!! Thank you for such indirect preuve !

And never forget we have a trace of all. It take time. A lot, of time and ressources.
Those ressources would be beter given to project. It is the goal of BOINC.
We not repeat what already says.

As so many times in the past sayed, we not need and not want your help. You manipulate the sentences.
In one month you have show all your manipulation to help a other team against Boinc.be
Now, you try to recover your acts. with results that the helped team lose hours after hours , points
We already warned you that all is under monitoring. You think from your computing power that you can do all
you want. You decide.

And never forget we not give all at the same time.

To conclude, explain the results on TN-Grid !!!
Explain to all BOINC how you did !
Be very carefull about your answer. VERY, VERY, VERY carefull. We means the results of "David" on TN (user ID on TN : 2252)
We keep some arguments in reserve. And like we say from months, we NEVER accuse without preuves.
The ball is in your camp.
We have publish some preuve today.

We will not more answer you here with "quote"

We wait explanation from the owner of the "monster" on TN.
Once again, be very carefull about eventual answer

End of discussion

Anguillan Pirate wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:16 pm
marsinph wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:08 am
Thank you.
I have no idea what private messages you are on about. Did you not write the below on the forum ? Or is that a different Marsinph ?
marsinph wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:45 pm Easy to understand. Admin here are afraid about massiva attack from the most powerfull cheating team around the world.
Here admin , correct your mistake who are abused vby some user
You know perfect who !

Vous vouys discréditez de plus en plus . Dommage de voir le travail de Sebastien detruit par des batards .
Vraiment dommage.
Et personne n a la franchise de repondre. !!!
Continuez dans vos manipulations ... Vous discréditez Sebastien. et protefer par peur une equipe manipulant les resultats.
Moralité, nouys allons faiure la meme chose. Npouys allons manipuler les resultats.

Que jamais personne ne vienne nous accuser.
Anguillan Pirates a declaré la guerre, il va l avoir.
SDesolé Sebastien. Il fallait ecouter.
La politique de l autruche. C est fini.

Allez voir alleurs. on va aller voir ailleurs sur un autre site plus correct.
Puisque personne ne réagis, puisque personne ne repond, bnous publierons la liste de ces utilisateurs "fantomes" avec leur adresse IP.
Cela sera rendu public.
Tout comme les menaces judiciaires lancées par cet individu.
C est la recherche qui en patira. Tout cela a cause d'un manipulateur que ce site protege.
Repionse par message privé svp. afin de calmer le jeu. Mais personnes de ce site n ose prendre ses responsabilités !!!

Sebastien, je te presente mes exuses, mais cela va trop loin.
Mezrci pour tout ce que tu fais.
Bloque ce batard qui emmerde toiut le monde. Il suffit de regarder les stats.
On manipule les resultats.

For the bastard unable to read correcly, read very carefully.
Alez or Allez or aller is total different. It is language
Give me one good reason why I would waste my electricity to help you and your team, just one
Anguillan Pirate

Marsinph, more complete and utter babble from you. More accusations and crap.
Indirect user ? Whatever that is in English, there is no way I would ever crunch to help you. You explain how you are now so far in third place. It's your team that has gained all this points and you try to blame others for cheating ....
Last edited by Anguillan Pirate on Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anguillan Pirate

We await an answer.
belgiumhelp

Post by belgiumhelp »

Hello everyone.
We nothing runs on BOINC or very very few only in test to be able to analyze. Nothing else.
We did by request from marsinph after his heavy accusations.
We are no judge, not lawyer or defender. Only technichal advisor.
We follow all very carefully, and accurately. All users with abnormal credits.
In only one goal : unmask false users.
One of our citizen complaints. So we investigate. Deeply.
Till now, today dec 14th all heavy accusations from marsinph seems to be true !
We not defend him. We want only the true
To calm down, we have ask marsinph to not more react. Only friendly constructive answer.
He gives more than enough preuves !!! We now knowns who play false here.
The special users ipv6 adress who have more power than a whole team is identifed.
We are not allowed, by european law to transmit to requestor.
But able to start a removal DN procedure. (Domain Name)

We also strongly suggest this person to stop intruding tentative on our mail server of Proximus.be
Adress started with 37.xxx. ...
The next tentative will not stay without (re) actions
Never forget that our domain is a COA. With full access to all ICANN registred site.
We protect our client.
The next intrusion's tentative will be followed by a full removal from DNS and RFI before next registering.

Best regards everyone.

Mr Marsin, aub, behoud uw belofte. Dank U bij voorbaat