sunnyrio views on life, the universe etc

Bug reports and suggestions
UBT - Timbo
Site Admin

Re: sunnyrio views on life, the universe etc

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Icecold-TAAT wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:52 pm
https://stats.free-dc.org/userbycpid/st ... 25a7dc4492

That's his BOINC account. It was why I trolled initially about SSD's, he's all over project forums talking about solid state drives all the time.
Hiya

Oh :o Very well done !! Nice bit of detective work there...(maybe I should have looked up his real name on BOINCstats, doh !!).

So, he has a history of doing something good for BOINC, so fair play to him on that !

Just a shame he is such a twerp/smeghead/twat, etc etc etc !

regards
Tim
UBT - Timbo
Site Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

sunnyrio wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:56 pm Try harder.
Is this any better ? hahahahahahahahahaha

(oh, the power I feel, rushing through my veins right now... :o )
bluestang

Post by bluestang »

Yeah, his posts on Project forums are just as moronic. Seen it for years from him. Dude has no clue on how to properly run some of these projects and never seems to take anyone else's expertise that tries to help...so F him!
UBT - Timbo
Site Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

bluestang wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 6:05 pm Yeah, his posts on Project forums are just as moronic. Seen it for years from him. Dude has no clue on how to properly run some of these projects and never seems to take anyone else's expertise that tries to help...so F him!
Hiya

Well, I gave him chances to redeem himself... and he wanted to see what might happen. :o

So, he won't be disappointed then that his account has been deactivated, and when I get around to it, I'll remove this topic from public view...

As an admin (on quite a few standalone forums (over the years) as well as some Facebook groups) I have a lot of "people experience" and I like giving people "space" to make their views heard, even if I don't agree with them...

But when someone clearly has their own agenda and does not want to listen or even accept anyone elses opinions, then I think it right that their "privileges" should be reviewed, cut back or even removed, if they are only setting out to argue without any justifiable reasoning.

Life will go on without him in the forum, and he won't be missed.

regards
Tim
UBT - Timbo
Site Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Well, well, well,

So "Peter Hucker" had a website, which he is *still* referring to on his BOINC profile....

And it's now offline....and has been for about 10 years...

But the WayBack Machine has "cached" it:

https://web.archive.org/web/20110308001 ... m/parrots/

mmmmmm...any dead Parrots on sale perhaps...a nice Norweigen Blue perhaps??

regards
Tim
bluestang

Post by bluestang »

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye!
mmonnin

Post by mmonnin »

UBT - Timbo wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 6:15 pm
bluestang wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 6:05 pm Yeah, his posts on Project forums are just as moronic. Seen it for years from him. Dude has no clue on how to properly run some of these projects and never seems to take anyone else's expertise that tries to help...so F him!
Hiya

Well, I gave him chances to redeem himself... and he wanted to see what might happen. :o

So, he won't be disappointed then that his account has been deactivated, and when I get around to it, I'll remove this topic from public view...

As an admin (on quite a few standalone forums (over the years) as well as some Facebook groups) I have a lot of "people experience" and I like giving people "space" to make their views heard, even if I don't agree with them...

But when someone clearly has their own agenda and does not want to listen or even accept anyone elses opinions, then I think it right that their "privileges" should be reviewed, cut back or even removed, if they are only setting out to argue without any justifiable reasoning.

Life will go on without him in the forum, and he won't be missed.

regards
Tim
Thank you.

I was skipping many posts at E@H forums instead of reading the nonsense. Then another account was posting and just quoted remnants remain.
https://einsteinathome.org/content/conv ... ent-196550