ODLK1 (Or Latin Squares)

Changes for 2018
bcavnaugh

ODLK1 (Or Latin Squares)

Post by bcavnaugh » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:00 am

ODLK1 (Or Latin Squares) seems to have lots of Issues ATM for being a Sprint?
(ODLK1 is temporarily shut down for maintenance. Please try again later.)
https://boinc.multi-pool.info/latinsquares/
Seems to be having a Lack of Tasks to give out and only giving One Task at a Time AND Free-DC not updating.
Bummer
Crunching@EVGA The Number One Team in the BOINC Community. Folding@EVGA The Number One Team in the Folding@Home Community.

bcavnaugh

Re: ODLK1 (Or Latin Squares)

Post by bcavnaugh » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:27 pm

At least now after the Sprint ended I am now getting Tasks.
Crunching@EVGA The Number One Team in the BOINC Community. Folding@EVGA The Number One Team in the Folding@Home Community.

fax

Post by fax » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:56 pm

Very unfortunate how that sprint went. The project administrator even apologized in his forum because he had not been notified in advance by the organizers.

bcavnaugh

Post by bcavnaugh » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:38 pm

fax wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:56 pm
Very unfortunate how that sprint went. The project administrator even apologized in his forum because he had not been notified in advance by the organizers.
They never are as far as I have seen over the last 2 years. But some Team Members do post on some Project Sites.
In one Thread it is said that it is all part of the running A Sprit, well cannot say what I want without being banned.