Congratulations!

Changes for 2018
Skillz

Re: Congratulations!

Post by Skillz » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:53 pm

Running World Community Grid and signing up for Byteball you can earn Byteball coins for crunching on WCG. Granted tomorrow they are going to lower the pay out, but before then I was earning around $7 a day crunching on WCG. It will be a lot less after the 24th though. You can also stay on your team and still earn. No need to switch teams.

Coleslaw

Re: Congratulations!

Post by Coleslaw » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:48 pm

bcavnaugh wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:42 am
Cruncher Pete wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:19 am
bcavnaugh wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:45 am

Most Teams have members earning money running BOINC Projects, I did not know this.
I was under the impression that in order to earn GridCoins you have to give up your Team and join the Gridcoin team. But, yes, congratulations to them as well for they are a Team to contend with and they have done well. Mind you, I doubt I will ever join them. I believe where there is money involved, corruption follows.
That is my thought as well :mrgreen:
That is why I said outside of Gridcoin. You need to understand that Gridcoin is not the only cryptocurrency in the DC community. Yes Gridcoin requires team membership but there are several that do not.

Current list I know of:
DCC (formerly SPARC)
Biblepay
Byteball
Neumannium

https://hardforum.com/threads/mining-cr ... s.1953299/

And there are a lot of people using those opportunities to earn on that DC they are already doing and putting it back into hardware upgrades and electricity costs.