By this topic, I accuse formal some users/team to manipulating, falsifying results

Changes for 2018
marsinph

Re: By this topic, I accuse formal some users/team to manipulating, falsifying results

Post by marsinph » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:23 am

Next attack again BOINC.BE in the team justed ranked after us (Richard Dawkins........)
We let you guess who !!!
In this team, nobody crunched since 19sep
Project : PrimeGrid.
BOINC.BE CR on 22oct 07:00 UTC : 72,134K
RICHARD...CR : 68,171K (22oct 07:00 UTC )

Proof on the useual place : file BL_1810220916..........

marsinph

Re: By this topic, I accuse formal some users/team to manipulating, falsifying results

Post by marsinph » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:45 am

Then an other !!!
On Einstein !
TWO users coming from wich team ? we let you guess !
Wich team : noinc@finland . It was only very active user.
Proof : as usual place file : BL1810221038......

Does some admin, users, steering comitee, ...need ùpre proof ?
It show very clearly that some, really have nothing else to do than use their power to destroy onmly one team.

Woodles

Post by Woodles » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:06 am

The Admin can't do anything.

At the moment, while unfortunate and unsporting, this isn't actually illegal or against the rules.

ChristianVirtual

Post by ChristianVirtual » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:49 pm

marsinph wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:45 am
It show very clearly that some, really have nothing else to do than use their power to destroy onmly one team.
marsinph, please review how it all started ... you might find that verbal violence started from your side (as representative of one team) towards other teams and individuals competing in a challenge ... and blame them for cheating by manipulating data send back to the projects. That is still stand in the room waiting for a reproducible proof. Therefore the countermeasures you observe I rate as self-defense. And as long done by reallocating their team resources and assignments also well within the rules. Do i like team switch ? Not really. Can I do something against ? Not really. But a team can do team building and work out a strategy to defend your standing from within.

I believe it would reduce the tension and end the conflict if you
A) stop suggesting someone is cheating or manipulating
B) or show the trail of evidence and explain your conclusion more detailed (the images you shared are not sufficient in my eyes)
C) stop verbal violence like accouncment to attack other’s IT environments

Right now the main force “destroying” your team is: yourself. Sorry to say. But you also have the power to stop it.

Just my ¥2 ~ $0.02
Any direct message might be subject of publication; sender's consent assumed

marsinph

Post by marsinph » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:44 pm

ChristianVirtual wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:49 pm
marsinph wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:45 am
marsinph, please review how it all started ... you might find that verbal violence started from your side (as representative of one team) towards other teams and individuals competing in a challenge ... and blame them for cheating by manipulating data send back to the projects. That is still stand in the room waiting for a reproducible proof. Therefore the countermeasures you observe I rate as self-defense. And as long done by reallocating their team resources and assignments also well within the rules. Do i like team switch ? Not really. Can I do something against ? Not really. But a team can do team building and work out a strategy to defend your standing from within.

I believe it would reduce the tension and end the conflict if you
A) stop suggesting someone is cheating or manipulating
B) or show the trail of evidence and explain your conclusion more detailed (the images you shared are not sufficient in my eyes)
C) stop verbal violence like accouncment to attack other’s IT environments

Right now the main force “destroying” your team is: yourself. Sorry to say. But you also have the power to stop it.

Just my ¥2 ~ $0.02
@Christian
It started, everyone know when and how. We not started. It started with a user from a other league, who started to attack
Like you see, to de-escalate, I stopped to publish name.......
I was waiting also quiet. But it is not.
Team change to have better place, I understand. But it is done always on one team who is not dangerous for ranking !
And NEVER dangerous between differents league !!!
We already explained in details here above and in the topic "Einstein".
Before publishing here, first, to reduce pressure, I sent it by private message,to ome who were directly concerned.
But it was asked to make all public !

to anwer your suggestion:
A.: I will do when some will stops
B./ I have explained in details. The images are the proof, but they need to be linked with my posts at the correct time (not forget there are in two differents topics)
Look here just above again.
C.: where I wrote I will attack IT environment ??? I agree with you about verbal violence. I appologyze about the "bad", "wrong", no-respectfull words.

Of course you can nothing do.
I hope for the next years, the system will be fully reconsidered.
For sure two points : users A crunch on project A in team A. Then user A move to team B and crunch in project XYZ.
Of course personal credits stays.
But when user A go back to his original team, the team B lost the credits.
Not very fair for team B ??? Perhaps, butt as even unfair but by actual system, the points are cumulated !
What user A crunched in team B, when he come back to origin, the crunched are also added to team A if he move before synchro.

It is why, I so many times, I ask intervention of admin,...
Best regards

Skillz

Post by Skillz » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:07 pm

You can't do anything about team hoping. People can just create new accounts. Then what?

Don't even know why I bothered to reply.

marsinph

Post by marsinph » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:15 pm

Skillz,
I know I nothing can do.
I know it is not against the rules. But against fair and honnesty.
Creating new profile, I know, but, then, once again it show that some have nothing else to do than attacking others.
If it was in same league to collect more credits, I could understand. Not between league, it falsify the stats.
By the way, today we discovered a new discipline in Boinc Olympic Game : the user/team relay !!!Not to be first, but to let fall other.
Very nice mentality !!!
Best regards

Again one , same place of course !
BL_universe.......

ChristianVirtual

Post by ChristianVirtual » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:49 pm

Marsinph, if you could stop ranting around here I trust others would loose interest in applying counter measures and move on ...

ChristianVirtual

Post by ChristianVirtual » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:52 pm

Oh, and given I’m guilty of that myself, sorry, I put you back on my foe list to make it more difficult for me to see your rants. That way I hope to stop responding and fuel your fire of self-destruction.